Donovan Ventures serves as financial advisor to management teams, board of directors, investors, lenders and other stakeholders in capital raises, M&A, restructuring and other special situations. Since 2007, Donovan Ventures has advised on transactions totaling $2.4 billion across 56 deals for E&P, services, midstream and downstream clients. As an independent financial advisor, we work closely with our clients to tailor optimal financing solutions that meet their objectives, unburdened by the internal and external pressures felt by larger investment banks. Additionally, we are ideally positioned as an independent advisor to provide fairness opinions to boards or advise other fiduciaries on transactions that rely on unbiased financial advice and valuations.
- Structure private equity and debt investments
- Arrange bank credit facilities, including term loans and revolving lines of credit
- Place senior and subordinated debt offerings
- Identify merger and acquisition targets
- Provide fairness opinions and corporate valuations
Donovan Ventures also assists companies, investors and lenders to find alternative solutions to bankruptcy and foreclosure. We have recently expanded our restructuring advisory team to help guide both private and public companies through bankruptcy alternatives and restructurings.
- Coordinating and managing attorneys, bankers, accountants and other advisors
- Developing cost reduction and cash management strategies
- Identifying new sources of capital or strategic combination candidates
- Developing value maximizing exit strategies
- Serving as interim CFO for both private and public companies
- Providing other outsourced financial and accounting services